What's important to me?
We are very fortunate in this great country "The Lucky Country" to have so many opportunities.
My journey of a 1000 miles and financial independence began with a single step on my 25th birthday.
Twenty plus years later and 20,000+ hours of studies, certification & professional experience to this day, I still continue to learn new things, invest in new opportunities and also help others along their journey too.
I've learnt that simply earning more money is not the only ingredient required to become wealthy.
True financial independence requires the blend of simplification, organisation, implementation, persperation and being held accountable every step along the way.
Action ultimately the DNA of one's success. "An inch of action will always deliver you more results than endless miles of intentions"
My mission is simple. "Help you to achieve your financial goals sooner."
It is this combination, of your action and our delivering a tailored and effective advice solution, built on flexibility and value that makes "your goals being achieved sooner' a reality.
In 2005 I was appointed Managing Director of FMW Financial Planning and grew the business to become recognised 2007, 2008 and 2010 as the National Advisory Practice of the Year.
In 2014 we expanded our offices and services, support and advice to include Cairns begining a new partnership with Infocus Money Management.
Today my time is invested helping and supporting clients along the entire eastern seaboard of Australia. With offices in Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne.
I bring to clients a wealth of academic, business achievements and professional experience. In alignment with client’s goals, best interest and hightened success.
- Diploma Financial Advice. FINSIA 1999
- Certified Financial Planner. Deakin University 2004
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist 2009
- FPA Member Member 25434.
- SIA Member Member 1038261.
- SPAA SMSF Member 1536.
My top 5 tips to help you achieve your goals sooner:
- Discover your why?
- Establish your financial milestones you need to achieve (as your evidence your making smart choices about your money)
- Document your current financial situation
- Get a game plan (be it via your own research, or with the help of a professional) to give you actions and the greatest chance of success to achieve your goals ensuring the activities you are doing are also aligned with your why (unique & individual core values).
- Review & repeat on a regular basis. Minimum twice per year, optimal quarterly.